Lawn Decor Policies
1. Reservations. To reserve a Lawn Décor installation please complete the form on the Party Parades page of the website or call our office at 866-9 PARTY 7 (972-7897). We request reservations be made as far in advance as possible; no less than three weeks prior to the requested party date.
2. Short Notice. Reservations with less than a 10-day notice will incur an additional rush fee starting at $25, fees will be discussed prior to invoicing.
3. Party Availability. Parties are booked on a first come, first served basis. Star Party will make every effort to accommodate your party date; however, if your date is not available, we will make every effort to assist you with an alternative date.
4. Confirmation. Once a reservation has been made Star Party will send an invoice, full payment is required at the time of order to hold your date.
5. Payments. For payments, we accept cash, credit cards (4% convenience fee when paying via credit card), CashApp, Venmo and Zelle.
6. Client’s Responsibility. Client is responsible for approval from any HOA, management or similar boards to inquire if Lawn Décor can be displayed.
Client is also responsible for making sure Star Party is granted access if residence is in a gated or guarded community.
Client is to ensure the safety of everyone, especially children, by not allowing anyone to play on or around the display. Lawn décor CANNOT safely support the weight of a child or adult leaning, sitting, standing, or playing on it. Please discourage anyone from playing on or around the display.
Client is to ensure lawn display is not damaged by flying debris from lawnmowers, string trimmers, bicycles, dogs, etc.
Client is aware attaching balloons to the lawn display is strictly prohibited as they may cause damage to the display items.
Client is to arrange your lawn maintenance crew to come on a date that lawn décor will NOT be on the lawn. Preferable after removal of display as grass clippings stain.
7. Liability for Damage. We appreciate your consideration by ensuring that our property is treated gently and carefully. You are financially liable for any damages incurred.
Once the lawn display is installed, please do not move, remove, or rearrange. Please do not pull the signs from the ground as they may cause damage or injury.
If the lawn display items are missing or damaged, Client will be invoiced. Payment is due upon receipt.
The lawn decor items are rentals and are the property of Star Party, Hogan Events Group, LLC. Please do not vandalize or throw any of the items in the garbage. We suggest reminding the honoree and anyone else living at and/or visiting your residence to not the harm the display in any way, as it is your, the Client’s, responsibility for them.
8. Photography/Video. If Client or honoree will be taking photos with the lawn décor (we would love it) for safety reasons we encourage posing next to or behind the display to take photographs. Feel free to share it on your social media and tag us (#starpartyla).
Client acknowledges that photographs and video (if applicable) taken may be used by Star Party on it’s website and social media outlets. We make every effort to not use the direct likeness of Client, Client’s guests or family members without prior written permission; however, reposting from Client’s social media is expressed permission.
9. Cancellation/Rescheduling. Orders cancelled within 48 hours prior to installation will receive a refund of 50%; however, Client forfeits any moneys collected if cancellations is 36 hours or less. Should you have to reschedule for any reason please notify Star Party as soon as possible. At that time, we will be happy to reschedule a new date for you, within a 12-month period, based upon availability.
10. Inclement Weather. If severe weather conditions prohibit us from setting up the lawn décor we will be happy to reschedule the installation. Inclement weather includes heavy rain, lightning/thunderstorms, hurricanes, high winds, and any other Act of God that would put our team, our inventory, or your lawn at risk.
11. Refund Policy. No refunds will be given if the address given by the Client is incorrect and several contact attempts go unanswered.
No refunds will be given due to the homeowner requesting us to remove the lawn display after installation.
No refunds will be given due to being denied access to a gated community, after contact attempts go unanswered.
No refunds will be given due to any animals that prevent the display from being set up.
No refunds will be given for circumstances that prevent us from setting up the display, that are out of our control, including homeowner’s associations.
12. Tax. CA State Tax is collected on all rented, purchased, personalized and custom orders
13. Delivery/Installation/Removal. Delivery fees are included for parties located within a 15-mile of our LAX location. Installation and removal are covered in the price. However, travel fees do apply to parties located more than 15 miles from our LAX location and installation fees apply to other design elements we may be contracted to do.
Installation begins around 8:00 PM the evening before the event or 6:00AM the morning of and will pick up in 24 hours of installation; however, you are free to request special drop off and pickup time if times work out within Star Party’s schedule (additional fees may apply).
14. Acknowledgement. We access and carefully install the lawn décor. By agreeing to have Star Party participate in your event, you agree that Star Party, Hogan Events Group, LLC and all representatives are not responsible or liable for any injury or damage that may be caused to any person or personal property during the set-up or removal of any rental. By placing an order with Star Party, Hogan Events Group, LLC, you agree to terms and conditions stated above.