Yard Card Rental Policies
1. Reservations. To reserve a yard card installation please complete the form on the website or call our office at 866-9 PARTY 7 (972-7897). We request reservations be made as far in advance as possible; preferably three weeks prior to the requested party date.
2. Short Notice. We require a minimum of 5 days to prepare a yard card display for your event. We cannot guarantee the desired colors or graphics, but your display will be awesome. Reservations made less than 5 days from the event date will incur a rush fee of $30 and $50 for same day bookings.
3. Availability. Installation is booked on a first come, first served basis. Star Party will make every effort to accommodate your party date; however, if your date is not available, we will assist you with an alternative date. Also, desired colors, graphics and theme décor are subject to availability; however, we guarantee your setup will be stunning.
4. Confirmation. Once a reservation has been made Star Party will send an invoice requesting the full payment. This will hold your date. All sales are final.
5. Payments. We accept credit cards via PayPal (preferred), CashApp ($HoganEventsGroup), Venmo (@HoganEventsGroup), and Zelle (email@example.com). Please note Star Party is a subsidiary of Hogan Events Group.
6. Client’s Responsibility. These are yard card display rentals, meaning there needs to be lawn or grass in order for us to install the displays. Client is to notify Star Party if there’s hard dirt or cement to allow us enough time to arrange an alternative installation solution.
A) Client is responsible for approval from any HOA, management or similar boards to inquire if yard cards can be displayed.
B) Client is also responsible for making sure Star Party is granted access if residence is in a gated or guarded community.
C) Client is to ensure the safety of everyone, especially children, by not allowing anyone to play on or around the display. Yard cards CANNOT safely support the weight of a child or adult leaning, sitting, standing, or playing on it. Please discourage anyone from playing on or around the display.
D) Client is to ensure yard card display is not damaged by flying debris from lawnmowers, string trimmers, bicycles, dogs, etc.
E) Client is aware attaching balloons to the yard card display is strictly prohibited as they may cause damage to the display items.
F) Client is to arrange lawn maintenance crew to come either the day before or any date after the yard cards will be on the lawn. Preferable after removal of display as grass clippings stain.
7. Liability for Damage. The yard card displays are rentals and are the property of Star Party and you (the client) are financially liable for any loss or damage. We appreciate your consideration by ensuring that our property is treated gently and carefully.
Once the yard card display is installed, please do not move, remove, or rearrange. Please do not pull the signs from the ground as they may cause damage or injury.
If client would like us to return to adjust or rearrange the display we will be happy to do so if our schedule permits. If client wants the display moved there is a move fee starting at $50; payment due upon receipt.
We suggest reminding the honoree and anyone else living at or visiting to not harm, vandalize or throw away the display. If display items are missing or damaged, payment for damage or replacement will be invoiced, and is due upon receipt. Charges are as follows: $5 per stake and $25 per piece. We photograph each display we install to document inventory used, most displays average a replacement cost of $750.
8. Photography/Video. We love if our clients and/or honoree take photos with the display. For safety reasons we encourage posing next to or behind the display to take photographs. Feel free to share it on your social media and tag us @starpartyla.
Client acknowledges that photographs and video (if applicable) taken may be used by Star Party on its website and social media outlets. We make every effort to not use the direct likeness of client, client’s guests, or family members without prior written permission; however, reposting from client’s social media is expressed permission.
9. Cancellation/Rescheduling. No refund on orders cancelled after payment is received; however we'll be happy to reschedule your installation within a 12-month period, based upon availability. Should you have to reschedule for any reason please notify Star Party as soon as possible.
10. All Sales Are Final. Please be sure you want a yard sign installed by Star Party prior to booking our services. No refunds will be given once payment is received, including the following circumstances:
A) Custom displays commissioned for your installation.
B) If the address given by the client is incorrect and several contact attempts go unanswered. There is a $50 move fee due immediately upon request.
C) If the homeowner requests us to remove the lawn display after installation.
D) If Star Party’s installation team is denied access to a gated community, after contact attempts go unanswered.
E) If any animal/pet prevents our team from setting up the display.
F) If any circumstance beyond our control prevents us from setting up the display, including homeowner’s associations or security guards.
11. Inclement Weather. If severe weather conditions prohibit us from setting up the yard cards, we will be happy to reschedule the installation. Inclement weather includes heavy rain, lightning/thunderstorms, hurricanes, high winds, and any other Act of God that would put our team, our inventory, or your lawn at risk.
12. Tax. CA State Tax is collected on all rented, purchased, personalized and custom orders.
13. Delivery/Installation/Removal. Rentals are 12-24 hours. Rental fee includes delivery, installation, and removal. Deliver within 15 miles of our LAX location is included; however a travel fee applies to installs located beyond 15 miles from our LAX location. ALSO, there is a separate installation fee for other design elements we may be contracted to do (ex. balloon décor, tables, chairs, etc.).
Installation begins around 6:00AM the morning of and pick-ups are 12-24 hours after installation. Please do not remove the display our team will take care of that. You are free to request special drop off and pickup times if availability works within Star Party’s schedule (additional fees may apply, please inquire prior to booking).
Yard cards displays are installed at residential and most commercial addresses; due to public safety we do not install at the beach or park (exceptions may be made, please inquire).
14. Acknowledgement. We access and carefully install the yard cards. By agreeing to have Star Party participate in your event, you agree that Star Party, Hogan Events Group, LLC and all representatives are not responsible or liable for any injury or damage that may be caused to any person or personal property during the set-up or removal of any rental. By placing an order with Star Party you agree to terms and conditions stated above.