Yard Card Rental Policies
1. Reservations. To reserve a yard card installation please complete the form on the website or call our office at 866-9 PARTY 7 (972-7897). We request reservations be made as far in advance as possible; preferably three weeks prior to the requested party date. In addition to the installation fee, there is a refundable security deposit of $125 required.
2. Short Notice. Reservations with less than a 7-day notice will incur an additional rush fee starting at $45, fees will be discussed prior to booking/invoicing.
3. Availability. Installation is booked on a first come, first served basis. Star Party will make every effort to accommodate your party date; however, if your date is not available, we will assist you with an alternative date. Also, graphics and theme décor are subject to availability; however, we guarantee your setup will be stunning.
4. Confirmation. Once a reservation has been made Star Party will send an invoice requesting the refundable security deposit and full payment. This will hold your date.
5. Payments. We accept credit cards via PayPal, CashApp, Venmo, and Zelle. Once your party has ended and all items collected undamaged your security deposit will be returned to you in the manner which it was paid.
6. Client’s Responsibility. These are yard card display rentals, meaning there is lawn or grass to install the displays on, client is to notify Star Party if there’s hard dirt or cement to allow us enough time to arrange an alternative installation solution.
A) Client is responsible for approval from any HOA, management or similar boards to inquire if Yard Cards can be displayed.
B) Client is also responsible for making sure Star Party is granted access if residence is in a gated or guarded community.
C) Client is to ensure the safety of everyone, especially children, by not allowing anyone to play on or around the display. Yard Cards CANNOT safely support the weight of a child or adult leaning, sitting, standing, or playing on it. Please discourage anyone from playing on or around the display.
D) Client is to ensure Yard Card display is not damaged by flying debris from lawnmowers, string trimmers, bicycles, dogs, etc.
E) Client is aware attaching balloons to the Yard Card display is strictly prohibited as they may cause damage to the display items.
F) Client is to arrange lawn maintenance crew to come on a date that Yard Cards will NOT be on the lawn. Preferable after removal of display as grass clippings stain.
7. Liability for Damage. The Yard Card displays are rentals and are the property of Star Party and you are financially liable for any loss or damage. We appreciate your consideration by ensuring that our property is treated gently and carefully.
Once the lawn display is installed, please do not move, remove, or rearrange. Please do not pull the signs from the ground as they may cause damage or injury.
We suggest reminding the honoree and anyone else living at or visiting to not harm, vandalize or throw away the display. If display items are missing or damaged, payment will come out of the security deposit. If damage or replacement is greater than the security deposit you will be invoiced, and payment is due upon receipt. Charges are as followed: $5 per stake; $10 per light; $15 per sign up to 18 inches; and $25 per sign up to 30 inches
8. Photography/Video. If client and/or honoree take photos with the display, we would love it. For safety reasons we encourage posing next to or behind the display to take photographs. Feel free to share it on your social media and tag us @starpartyla.
Client acknowledges that photographs and video (if applicable) taken may be used by Star Party on its website and social media outlets. We make every effort to not use the direct likeness of Client, Client’s guests, or family members without prior written permission; however, reposting from Client’s social media is expressed permission.
9. Cancellation/Rescheduling. Orders cancelled within 48 hours prior to installation will receive a refund of 50%; however, Client forfeits any moneys collected if cancellations is 36 hours or less. Should you have to reschedule for any reason please notify Star Party as soon as possible. At that time, we will be happy to reschedule a new date for you, within a 12-month period, based upon availability.
10. Inclement Weather. If severe weather conditions prohibit us from setting up the Yard Cards, we will be happy to reschedule the installation or provide a full refund. Inclement weather includes heavy rain, lightning/thunderstorms, hurricanes, high winds, and any other Act of God that would put our team, our inventory, or your lawn at risk.
11. No Refunds. No refunds will be given on the following circumstances:
A) Custom displays commissioned for your event.
B) If the address given by the Client is incorrect and several contact attempts go unanswered.
C) If the homeowner requests us to remove the lawn display after installation.
D) If Star Party’s installation team is denied access to a gated community, after contact attempts go unanswered.
E) If any animal/pet prevents our team from setting up the display.
F) If any circumstance beyond our control prevents us from setting up the display, including homeowner’s associations or security guards.
12. Tax. CA State Tax is collected on all rented, purchased, personalized and custom orders.
13. Delivery/Installation/Removal. Installation (within 15 miles of our LAX location), delivery and removal are included in the price. Travel fees apply to setups located beyond 15 miles from our LAX location also installation fees apply to other design elements we may be contracted to do (balloons, tables, chairs, etc.).
Installation begins around 6:00AM the morning of and pick-ups usually occur after the event (please do not remove the Yard Cards our team will take care of that). You are free to request special drop off and pickup time if times work out within Star Party’s schedule (additional fees may apply, please inquire prior to booking).
Yard cards are installed at residential and most commercial addresses; however, due to public safety we cannot install at the beach or park.
14. Acknowledgement. We access and carefully install the yard cards. By agreeing to have Star Party participate in your event, you agree that Star Party, Hogan Events Group, LLC and all representatives are not responsible or liable for any injury or damage that may be caused to any person or personal property during the set-up or removal of any rental. By placing an order with Star Party you agree to terms and conditions stated above.